Spark your email marketing today.
Email Sparks is a PDF resource containing practical and inspirational resources for photographers to spark their email marketing.
There are two major sections to this ebook.
The majority of the book consists of fifteen ready-to-use email messages that will help you market your photography. The subject lines of these messages include things such as:
- How Much is it Worth to Get It Right?
- Three Signs Your Photographer Isn’t a Professional
- A Photo Like a Postcard… Is that Good or Bad?
- Glass? Metal? Canvas? Naked?
- Heirloom: Not Just Fancy Tomatoes
- Metaphorically Tossing Out This Month’s Film
- …and nine more
BONUS: Along with the fully-written email messages as part of Email Sparks that you can use as photography marketing swipe copy, you’ll also get a list of 101 Email Subject Lines for Photographers covering four areas:
- The Value of Professional Photography
- Monthly and other Periodic Updates
- Keeping Photography on your Clients’ Minds
- Other Interesting Subjects
With 101 subject lines, and 15 ready-to-go messages, you’ll have a great start for email marketing efforts for your photography, and most importantly you’ll have a great mental basis to extend the same concepts on your own to keep going.
Looking for additional resources on email marketing for photographers? Be sure to check out my starter article.