Event photography shouldn’t be an afterthought.
Lots of photographers do events as an afterthought, but someone hiring an event photographer deserves someone who takes it seriously.
Join me in April for a workshop I’m teaching on how to do event photography successfully.
Professional, Personal, and Profitable Event Photography
My workshop will be held on Saturday, April 18th at the Pro Photo Supply Events Center in Portland.
I’ll be covering quite a few topics related to the event photography world.
- working with your client and other vendors
- preparing for the event including what gear you will (and won’t) need
- how to photograph various event scenarios
- what really matters on a shot list
- how I handle image delivery and followup.
I hope you can join me for this fun event photography workshop! Early bird registration ends March 17, 2020, and seats are limited.
Find out more and register today
Leave a Reply