There are some shitty newsletters out there.
I recommend you punch the big ol’ unsubscribe button on those.
And there are some great ones. Here are a few that make me think:
- Dave Pell’s NextDraft: stop wasting your time checking news sites all day. Dave will give you a summary of the big stuff with some wit thrown in.
- Chris Martin’s The Curiosity Lab: thoughts on creative energy, creative productivity, and developing successful ventures while making things.
- Christopher S. Penn’s Almost Timely: a look at the broader marketing world with an eye on analytics and tech. Much of what he writes about is in a realm far beyond photographers, but there are frequent nuggets that apply even to the smallest of businesses.
- Shane Parrish’s Brain Food: a weekly look at a variety of topics that make me think about how I think.
- Club MacStories from MacStories.net – among the benefits of the club membership is a weekly newsletter with a bunch of great info for those who use Macs and iOS devices to get things done.
Shouldn’t your inbox be filled with things you like?
Whose thoughts are making your inbox happy lately?